As the NICE Challenges has reached a stage of maturity and we are looking to expand our user base and have started a monthly set of webinars. The first of these two webinars are designed as an on boarding for new curators to help them get started with the Challenges. The second of the webinars is designed to help current curators get familiar with individual challenges in depth. Below you will find further information on these webinars, and signup links. Hope to see you there!
Curator Crash Course: Getting Started and Challenge-Curriculum Integration
This webinar will cover all the things Curators (EDU Professors/Staff) need to know to use the NICE Challenges and the NICE Challenge Webportal. It will also have discussions on how to integrate the NICE Challenges into curriculum, classes, clubs, and capstones.
- Will be a monthly webinar that occurs every first Friday of the month, and will last roughly 1 hour.
- Only current Curators and potential Curators (Must be a US-Based EDU Professor/Staff) will be allowed to attend.
- These meetings will be recorded and will be available upon request.
- Signup Form: Curator Crash Course Registration Form
Meet the NICE Challenges: Challenge Discussion and Assistance Webinar
This webinar will cover 1-2 challenges in depth, discussing possible challenge solutions and context development methodology. At first challenge selection will be determined by which challenges are used most often, then we will open it up to requests.
- Will be a monthly webinar that occurs every third Friday of the month, and will last roughly 1 hour.
- Only current Curators will be allowed to attend.
- These meetings will not be recorded and thus will not be available for later viewing.
- Signup Form: Meeting the NICE Challenges Registration Form